UMX PT-17 with AS3X BNF
Built by the thousands to train pilots for the U.S. Army during WWII, hundreds of the PT-17 biplanes still fly. Many served as crop dusters and were given radial engines that doubled their horsepower. Not just tough, its well-mannered flight characteristics helped make it a general aviation treasure that’s a popular sight at air shows around the world.
All you need to start flying the UMX PT-17 as soon as possible is a 4+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX 2.4GHz technology.
Check out the video … https://www.youtube.com/watch…
A Few Key Features
– Advanced AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid handling
– Proportional four-channel control
– Modeled after the full-scale PT-17 owned by Pat Hartness
– Realistic-looking radial engine detail
– Industry-leading Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
– Ultra micro linear servos (installed)
– 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po battery (included)
– USB 1S Li-Po flight battery charger (included)
– Ultra-lightweight, fully assembled airframe
Product Specs & Details:
Designed for 30-35 cc gasoline and electric power, the Escapade MX is a sport pilot’s dream come true. Not only does it handle low-speed maneuvers and high-speed aerobatics with equal authority, its low parts count and self-aligning tail surfaces help keep assembly time to a minimum.
Compatible with 63-62-250kV brushless motors like the RimFire 1.60, the Escapade MX executes snap rolls, stall turns, inverted flight and every move in between. A high-visibility MonoKote trim scheme, painted fiberglass parts and prehinged control surfaces maximize convenience — while minimizing work!
– Exciting aerobatics with gasoline or brushless electric power.
– Low parts count for fast, straightforward assembly.
– Two-piece wing simplifies construction and transport.
– Aluminum spinner and pilot figure included
BLADE® GLIMPSE™ FPV HD CAMERA DRONE
HD Camera Equipped & First-Person View Capable
Engineered With SAFE™ Technology
The Blade® Glimpse™ drone features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to start flying quadcopters. Its specially tuned intuitive capabilities allow the drone to battle windy conditions so that performance is consistently smooth. Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a flight envelope that makes staying in control easy. Electronic self-leveling brings the drone into a hover attitude the instant you release the sticks for stable image and video capture.
No electrical knowledge or special tools needed…just plug and you’re done! The Just Plug™ Lighting System is a quick and easy way to add realism and interest to new and existing layouts and other projects. Individual bulb brightness can be controlled, and the modular design allows for easy expansion. Just Plug is compatible with DCC and works for any scale. For more information, view the Just Plug video.
- Captures smooth, steady aerial video in brilliant high definition
- Includes everything in one box
- Easy to fly – no experience necessary
- 10 – 15 minute flight times
- Mast-mounted GPS antenna for improved GPS performance
- 5.8GHz Wi-Fi link for compatible iOS and Android devices
- Advanced SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology
- Smart Flight Mode – SAFE Circle™ barrier, stick relative control response and GPS/Altitude hold
- AP Flight Mode – faster panning and tracking response with GPS/Altitude hold
- Return Home function – aircraft returns to start up point and lands on its own
- Blade® CGO2 GB 16MP 1080p/60 camera with integrated 3-axis brushless gimbal
- 8GB Micro SD card included for camera
- E-flite® 3S 3000mAh 11.1V 30C Li-Po Flight Battery
- E-flite DC Li-Po battery charger with AC adapter
- Spektrum™ DX4 transmitter with mobile device mount
- Four AA transmitter batteries
- Visit Blade for more info
BLH8160 Blade 350QX3 AP Combo RTF Map $999.99 Pricing subject to change……..
E-flite’s new P-51 Mustang is a full house park flyer constructed of durable Z-Foam. Comes with 15 size 950kv brushless motor, esc, 4 blade propeller, pilot and cockpit details. Other features include flaps and electric retracts, installed. This plane is available in both BNF and PNP versions. The BNF comes equipped with the AR636 receiver with AS3X technology.
EFL6750 BNF $249.99 EFL6775 PNP $219.99 Pricing subject to change…..