Chroma Camera Drone
The Chroma camera drone is like a flying tripod that lets you capture little moments in ways you never could before.
Chroma Camera Drones with Everything at Your Fingertips! ST-10+ Controller with Touch-Screen Display
The ST-10+ puts all camera and flight controls right at your fingertips. And you can see exactly what the camera sees on its built-in, touch-screen display.
– Right Slider Switch for Adjusting Drone Speed
– Left Slider Switch for Adjusting Camera Tilt
“All Things D-Day”
June 5 & 6
Location: Methodist University, March F. Riddle Center, Fayetteville, NC
UMX PT-17 with AS3X BNF
Built by the thousands to train pilots for the U.S. Army during WWII, hundreds of the PT-17 biplanes still fly. Many served as crop dusters and were given radial engines that doubled their horsepower. Not just tough, its well-mannered flight characteristics helped make it a general aviation treasure that’s a popular sight at air shows around the world.
All you need to start flying the UMX PT-17 as soon as possible is a 4+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX 2.4GHz technology.
Check out the video … https://www.youtube.com/watch…
A Few Key Features
– Advanced AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid handling
– Proportional four-channel control
– Modeled after the full-scale PT-17 owned by Pat Hartness
– Realistic-looking radial engine detail
– Industry-leading Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
– Ultra micro linear servos (installed)
– 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po battery (included)
– USB 1S Li-Po flight battery charger (included)
– Ultra-lightweight, fully assembled airframe
Product Specs & Details: