We will be closed Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day
With Honor and Gratitude
Stability mode: Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks.
Stagility™ mode: Self-leveling and flight envelope limits are maintained. You can flip 360° by moving control stick to full in any direction.
Agility mode: A high performance flight experience that features unlimited maneuverability and the control to explore aerobatic flight.
HD Camera: You can get the Zeyrok with a lightweight 720p/1.3 MP camera, or add it later. The HD camera is built into a removable pod that features protective landing skids. Activation of the video and still camera functions is controlled from your transmitter. A removable 4GB Micro SD memory card comes installed to get you started.
Durable Design: Industrial engineered, the plastic airframe provides a level of durability that allows this machine to withstand a remarkable amount of abuse.
LED Lights: Brilliant front and rear LED lights provide orientation recognition. Illumination changes indicate camera operation and a low-battery status.
Removable Landing Gear: You can get the Zeyrok drone with the removable landing gear and HD camera, or upgrade the RTF and BNF versions with replacement part (BLH7309).
Low Maintenance: The streamlined power system features durable carbon-fiber motor shafts driven by a concealed motor and gearbox that protects the system from dirt and debris.
From UMX™ to giant scale, every Horizon Hobby airplane, heli and Spektrum™ air radio is eligible for a 10% rebate.
To qualify for the rebate, all you have to do is buy any in-stock Hangar 9®, E-flite®, ParkZone® and HobbyZone® airplane, Blade® helicopter, Staufenbiel™ aircraft and Spektrum™ air radio on or between April 8 and April 17.
To be eligible for the 10% off rebate, purchase any in-stock, proprietary, air radio, fixed-wing airplane or helicopter between 12:00AM CST on April 8, 2016 and 11:59PM CST April 17, 2016. Drones, quadcopters, multirotors, distributed brands, pre-order or backorder items are ineligible to receive this rebate. For in-store purchases, receipt must clearly show the date and be initialed by a store representative.
We will be closing at 5:00 pm on Easter Monday, 3/28/2016.
We want to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.
Happy Easter to you and your families from all of us at Hayes Hobby House!
Blade Inductrix™ 200 FPV BNF
The ideal drone for pilots who want FPV capability in a compact aircraft that’s easy to fly. The ducted fan planform provides a smooth cushion of air while expertly tuned SAFE technology helps you fly with confidence.
- A lightweight, fully assembled airframe
- Exclusive SAFE technology for control that makes flight simple
- Fully integrated FPV flight camera
- Compatible with FatShark headsets and video monitors on 5.8GHz
- Durable rotor housings prevent damage
- Powerful brushless outrunner motors
- Brilliant LED status lighting
- Quick-change 800mAh 3S Li-Po flight battery
- Li-Po flight battery balance charger, included
Needed To Complete
- Full-range 5+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX technology
- Fat Shark compatible 5.8GHz FPV headset and/or FPV monitor (for FPV capability only)
Spring is here and flying season is upon us once again!
Carbon Cub 15cc ARF (HAN5065)
- Laser-cut, all-wood construction that’s lightweight
- Shock-absorbing main landing gear and tundra-style wheels
- Two-piece, plug-in wing with functional flaps
- Quick-connect, streamlined wing struts
- Functional LED landing lights, installed
- Operational cockpit side-doors
- Instrument details and seats included
- Float ready, with hard points for optional 1/5-scale float set
- Matching paint on fiberglass cowl and accessories
- Pre-cut hinge locations for all control surfaces
- Genuine UltraCote® film finish
- Tail wire detail and a leaf tail wheel
- Easy installation of engine or electric power recommendations
- Complete hardware package featuring fiberglass control horns