Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
Some cool new items that came in this week. From JR the Ninja 400MR quad kit, E-flite’s 78″ T-28 Trojan BNF Basic, E-flite’s Ultimate 2 Biplane BNF Basic and Flex Innovation Products QQ Extra 300 Super PNP. We will post more info on each of these products soon. Stop by and check them out!
Never before has an engine powered trainer been so advanced. The Hangar 9 P-51 Mustang S 8cc gas trainer combines Evolution engine reliability, revolutionary SAFE technology plus rugged construction that can take you well beyond basic training.
Check it out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTgIh4YquX0
- Captures smooth, steady aerial video in brilliant high definition
- Includes everything in one box
- Easy to fly – no experience necessary
- 10 – 15 minute flight times
- Mast-mounted GPS antenna for improved GPS performance
- 5.8GHz Wi-Fi link for compatible iOS and Android devices
- Advanced SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology
- Smart Flight Mode – SAFE Circle™ barrier, stick relative control response and GPS/Altitude hold
- AP Flight Mode – faster panning and tracking response with GPS/Altitude hold
- Return Home function – aircraft returns to start up point and lands on its own
- Blade® CGO2 GB 16MP 1080p/60 camera with integrated 3-axis brushless gimbal
- 8GB Micro SD card included for camera
- E-flite® 3S 3000mAh 11.1V 30C Li-Po Flight Battery
- E-flite DC Li-Po battery charger with AC adapter
- Spektrum™ DX4 transmitter with mobile device mount
- Four AA transmitter batteries
- Visit Blade for more info
BLH8160 Blade 350QX3 AP Combo RTF Map $999.99 Pricing subject to change……..
We just received the new Spektrum DX6 w/AR610 receiver. This 6 channel is packed with features……250 model memory, 3 model types-Airplane/Helicopter/Sailplane, 4 sailplane wing types and 3 tail types, 7 aircraft wing types and 6 tail types, 7 swashplate types, 7 point throttle curve (air/heli) and 7 point pitch curve (heli), 5 programmable mixes, programmable voice alerts, telemetry, wireless trainer link and the list goes on…..to many to mention here!
SPM6700 DX6 w/AR610 receiver Map $229.99
Pricing subject to change……
For the sailplane pilot our just for those looking for a different challenge, Park Zone has released their new Ka-8 which is available in BNF or PNP. It has a wingspan of 2.25 meter and is a 4 to 5 channel model with elevator, rudder, aileron and spoilers. With the optional tow release (EFLA405) the Ka-8 can be aerotowed. Both models include a 6 channel DSM2/DSMX receiver and servos. The BNF version also comes with a 7.4 2s 1300mah lipo battery and regulator to power the electronics. Both versions require a suitable hi-start for launching. Visit Park Zone for more info.
Ka-8 BNF $219.99 (PKZ6680)
Ka-8 PNP $159.99 (PKZ6675)
Pricing subject to change……
|Already own a transmitter that’s set up just the way you like? Use it to fly your favorite Flyzone planes!
That’s the simplicity and value of Tx-R. As long as your transmitter is AnyLink-compatible — nearly all brands, bands and modulations are — it will fly this model. In most cases, you’ll just plug the tiny AnyLink (available separately) into your transmitter’s trainer port. Then you’re ready to send secure signals to the SLT receiver included with Tx-R models. See tx-ready.com for full details.
Another Tx-R advantage: The included components are installed and expertly matched to the model for optimum performance — no guessing what components will work best.
|This Select Scale Tx-R includes:
FLZA4022 – Tx-R
Wingspan: 59.5 in (1510 mm)
Wing Area: 430 in² (27.7 dm²)
Weight: 3.0 lb (1360 g)
Wing Loading: 16-17 oz/ft² (49-52 g/dm²)
Length: 38.5 in (980 mm)
Requires: AnyLink and compatible 5-channel transmitter, 1800mAh 11.1V LiPo battery and compatible charger
Visit Flyzone for more information on this beautiful airplane!
For a limited time receive a free Anylink with purchase of this airplane!
Map $209.99 List $$249.99 (FLZA4022)